The new Doctor Who

Rich

This season's episode guide.

Interesting, especially (apart from the dalek episodes), episode 7 ~ "42" ~ the ultimate answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything; and the final episode ~ could that mean that the Doctor is not the last of the Time Lords.

I was having a look at the website the other day, and I found that there is going to be a series link again this year, as with Torchwood and that ice cream thing. The website has been updated, and I can't find this link anymore.

The thing I am really looking foward to is the face of Bo, to see what secret he has to tell the doctor.

I have an idea about that. I think it is something to do with the rumour that the Dr has a son !!!!

But thats just my thought

I have an idea about that. I think it is something to do with the rumour that the Dr has a son !!!!

But thats just my thought

The Face of Boe will be in episode three, so not long to wait! According to Radio Times, the last episode of the series will be called "Last of the Time Lords" - there are all sorts of possibilities! Also looking forward to John Sim's appearance as a certain character...