The new Doctor Who

Rich

Along with leather skirts and white lab coats - thats my outfit sorted for tomorrow!

I know if they'd not had Rhino heads and had a serious hairdo instead I'd have been about as happy as you could get :hihi:

I am sure they have a way of resurrecting a Time Lord back.

Not yet seen the new series but we were talking about him being resurrected earlier. The thought was that he would be regrown from his hand that was cut off and stored in Torchwood??

I was having a look at the website the other day, and I found that there is going to be a series link again this year, as with Torchwood and that ice cream thing. The website has been updated, and I can't find this link anymore.

Could be

http://www.votesaxon.org.uk/

or

http://www.lazlabs.co.uk/

...both worth a look!

(...just noticed that Mr Saxon's myspace page plays Things Can Only Get Better!)

MS: "A brother"? (laughs) Well...there's nothing really to tell. Really - there is nothing to tell.

Note that sentence in an interview on the votesaxon website, and the Doctor did mention, in the first episode of this season that he had a brother once...

Note that sentence in an interview on the votesaxon website, and the Doctor did mention, in the first episode of this season that he had a brother once...

Saxon's the Master! Listen to the bit of dialogue when you first open this. I'm sure that's from one of the classic episodes. The voice definitely sounds like that of the Master from those days.

Also, Saxon seems to be very very anti-ET, and is trying to track The Doctor down and destroy him, which is exactly what the Master would do.