The new Doctor Who

Rich

When i was younger my dad love Dr who and i never did like it and always did something els just to get away from the TV. But these new Dr who's i love, Ive not seen all of the new Dr who's from the start when Christopher Eccleston played the Dr, but i seen it from second season befor Billie Piper left, i love the gridlock one the best upto now with the new girl Martha. But im hooked me and my daughter watches it now every week.

Hmm, it wasn't brilliant was it (even trying to ignore the guy from Holby City and his dodgy New York accent...) - I'm betting that the Dalek hybrid will be dead by the end of the last episode but they'll try to make us feel sorry for it...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well this weeks episode was ace as usual but did you see the trailer at the end !!

John Simm (poss The Master) was there, and I'll tell you now that all the Dr Who forums I'm on are in meltdown :o

Plus did you notice the Spinal Tap quip 'Turn it up to 11'

I'm so excited, I don't want to wait 2 weeks :mad:

PMSL! And yeah Eurovision does suck, especially when the UK entry has next to NO chance of anyone who isn't retarded voting for it.

And no, I won't.

• 3 weeks later...

Doctor Who's a funny old programme. It ranges from excellent viewing to plain daft. The producers seem to think it's in keeping with the spirit of Doctor Who to keep it daft, but it's always such a drag when the daftness kicks in. (Ahem. Killer spinning Christmas trees, anyone?)

Take tonight's:

A great opener, set in an Edwardian or Victorian public school. Great atmosphere - very H.G. Wells - and great effects. Wonderful opener, in fact.

And then...

click! Tommy the lighting technician turns on the cliched glowy green lights, which is the cue for the comic robotic scarecrows to waddle into shot like an invasion of wind-up Worzel Gummidges.

Cute? Slightly.

Scarey? Gimme a break.

The kid actor in it was excellent, though.

Well ........... that was a strange episode.

In parts it was just silly ........... walking scarecrows

and in other parts it was very good, and then ........ it just stops, bloody hate 2 parters, have to wait a whole week.

The boy with the watch got me intrigued, wonder who he is :suspect: :suspect: