The new Doctor Who

Rich

I'd believe the Sun any time over the Daily Mail. Their stories aren't worthy of the paper they're printed on a lot of the time.

The DM wouldn't even do a Doctor Who story, unless David Tennant was secretly claiming benefits.

I'm sure they've done some about the "violent and scary" storylines in the 60s/70s/80s...

Dr Who claim benefits? Well, he *is* an illegal immigrant after all! Stupid Gallifreyans, coming over here, taking all our best assistants....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Davros is appearing in a story in the next series, it was mentioned in next weeks edition of What's On TV, in the questions and answers section, although it is not comfirmed who will play the role, it has been mentioned that Ghandi star Ben Kingsley will play the part, but, no confirmation as of yet.

I have no reason to doubt this publication as they have been correct with their information so far and they are a lot more reliable than most newspapers.

• 5 months later...

I always thought that the original Tom Baker 'Genesis of the Daleks' was one of the finest Dr Who stories ever.

I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to bring him back; he's rather like a dark version of 'The Brain' in 'Pinkie and the Brain'....

Dalek 1 : What shall we do today, Davros?

Davros : Well, I thought we might whip up a batch of daleks and take over the world....

:)

If the fanbase would allow them to re-imagine that story (Genesis of the Daleks), for today's audience... Tennent's doctor wouldn't hesitate to blow the dalek incubators.

That was what I enjoyed about that story - the whole moral and ethical question of whether genocide was ever acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...
Just seen the new cinema ad for Season 4. It was on before Cloverfield. Looks like it's going to be fun this year with Donna... then what's her name turns up covered in goo... then Rose Tyler as well!

Does anyone have a link for it?

Does anyone have a date for Season 4? Saw the trailer before Cloverfield too, looks good but damn frustrated to just see "coming soon"!