The new Doctor Who

Rich

"The BBC has confirmed that Episode One of Series Four, Partners in Crime will be broadcast at 6.20pm on Saturday 5th April. The Episode will be followed by an edition of Confidential on BBC3 at 7.05pm.

Saturday 5th is also the night that BBC Four will be screening a tribute night to Doctor Who's first producer, Verity Lambert. The night will include three episodes of classic Doctor Who."

BBC Website

"The BBC has confirmed that Episode One of Series Four, Partners in Crime will be broadcast at 6.20pm on Saturday 5th April. The Episode will be followed by an edition of Confidential on BBC3 at 7.05pm.

Saturday 5th is also the night that BBC Four will be screening a tribute night to Doctor Who's first producer, Verity Lambert. The night will include three episodes of classic Doctor Who."

BBC Website

Oh it bloomin well would be wouldn't it:suspect:...............forum camp...................bloomin Agent Orange:suspect::suspect:

Thank Gallifrey for BBCiPlayer!

Now Doctor Who can now rematerialise on your harddrive up to a week after it's first shown. Almost like time travel!

Also there is the amazing Sky plus. I'll still be the last to see it though:suspect:

mutter mutter mutter

Im gutted!! Ill be in a travellodge in Nottingham somewhere that weekend and im going to miss it!! bloody Donnington i wish ide never agreed to it now - i looooove David Tennant!

Im also dying to see how Catherine Tate pans out, in the xmas special i thought she was dreadful, just hope shes improved over the last year.