Anyone ride Fixed Gear?

Me and s-unit8 have been out a few times but would love some more people to join us.

I am on holiday next week but who fancies a ride round the city and maybe around the outskirts ?

I am back after the 13th so let try and get some people involved either on here or on facebook

• 5 weeks later...

Hello!

I am very interested in getting my self a single speed together, unfortunately i dont feel super confident riding a fixie.

Can anybody help me try to source parts/full bike? Im seriously struggling.

Im 5'9 and starting from nothing, anything is a great help.

Would prefer a flat bar set up w/ a back brake.

If anyone has anything then its best to give me a call on 07772 108893

I manage the Smithfield Skate Plaza skatepark, so if you call and I answer with that, dont think you've got the wrong number haha i just use my phone for work.

Thanks for anything in advance guys...

• 1 month later...

hey guys i recently set up a facebook page for us guys riding singles and fixed gear bikes around the Sheffield area would be great if you liked the page so we can have some sort of social hub to get messages to every one and set up awareness to get more people involved. its called Soul.Fix so yeah just search it and like the page i will post a link below,

cheers guys hopefully we can get a hub going for all us riders out there and spread some more love for the fixed hub ;) happy riding

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I ride a fixie in Sheffield all the time when back from working away, I know some of the hills might put people off but I enjoy the challenge. I am sad right now as my bike was stolen last Tuesday on Devonshire street. In case anyone see it It's a Leader 722 heritage edition electric blue with white logo-H+Son front rim on victoire hubl-Velocity tribal image rear wheel-BLB cranks and pedals-denim saddle

• 2 months later...