Estikutum ?? Anyone been

coltsever

I think this is a great place to eat if you don't mind that there isn't any alcohol served. The food is of excellent quality and the service is commendable. The Indian disshes are a lolt better that the thasi and chinese but the owner has gone to great lengths to9 get chefs who are trained in this cuisine. I absolutely love it. Only wish it was closer to town.

I think this is a great place to eat if you don't mind that there isn't any alcohol served.

apparently they do now serve alcohol..it was another thread but i cant confirm it myself.

if you search estikutum, there are quite a few threads, some of which relating to forum meal meets that we've had in the past.

personally, i do like the food, however, as someone who likes spicy but is very wary of hot, their dishes are sometimes a bit to chilli hot for me. that said, there is always so much choice there is always something there that i like.

im not a fan of their oriental food, but the rest is very good in my humble opinion.

x

Know the owner the place is a toilet would not eat in there if he paid me

Way to go Porridge....you tell it like it is :hihi:

Estikutum is the first place I went to after not going to a restaurant for 10 years due to my (inefficient) gastric band.

I loved it......and I loved the company too (you know who you are :love:). Have been again since and I think it is fabulous.

Loved the naan bread and the lemon and lime drink.

All I would say is this.....don't overload your plate.....you can revisit as much as you like but the management reserve the right to charge for wastage.....which is why my dinner partner and I discovered new ways to hide the vast amount of coleslaw which had been put aside for us :hihi::hihi:

Archived