Champs, refurb finished, now re-open.

tony_santos

sorry, to expand on that; they seem to have got some wannabe masterchef in so if it's for 'the girls' they'll probably have some nice (overpriced) salads. Can't say I've looked at that side of the menu though as you could imagine.

Hmm thats what I was thinking, i've heard bad things since they got reinvented, but i've also seen them advertising for new Chefs, which makes me think that they realised they were sh*te as well and have changed.

Might try it anyway, like they say, as long as the companies ok the foods not that important :)

Hmm thats what I was thinking, i've heard bad things since they got reinvented, but i've also seen them advertising for new Chefs, which makes me think that they realised they were sh*te as well and have changed.

Might try it anyway, like they say, as long as the companies ok the foods not that important :)

And the booze :D

Hope they've not raped the cocktails aswell as the food.

So why ask in the first place! You asked if it was not as good as it was and that is the general concensus, yet you are still going!

Maybe you should post your feedback once you have been so we have an up to date review!

Archived