New Mojo Club book launch Nov 3 2009

pfn1

Sutch played various venues around the Sheffield district so it is possible he did the Blue Moon, when we played at the Black Cat Club with him he advised us to get our gear off stage as soon as we'd finished our set as it could get damaged.

We were so peed off about losing the Beatles gig that we didn't go to the Azena to see them; they'd just got to No1 with From Me To You.

Hi Paul

The Mojo book signing is Nov 3 at Trippets Wine Bar from 7.30 onwards. Peter Stringfellow will be there.

The books are availalble from Sheffield branches of W H Smiths and Waterstones, the Sheffield Star shop and online.

All authors royalties are going to the Sheffield Childrens Hospital charity

Hi pfn1!

Being as "Tonight's the Night" for your book signing event I thought I'd get it to top of postings for you. :)

The book signing went very well thanks, Bassman. Very crowded, very busy very loud! A bit like a Mojo all nighter I suppose!

Sold quite few books and got some good TV and newspaper publicity over the weekend too. So will hopefully sell many more. Peter donated another £1000 in the pot for the Sheffield Childrens Hospital Charity, who are receiving all our author's royalties.

The more books sold, the more money for a new brittle bone scanner.

The book signing went very well thanks, Bassman. Very crowded, very busy very loud! A bit like a Mojo all nighter I suppose!

Sold quite few books and got some good TV and newspaper publicity over the weekend too. So will hopefully sell many more. Peter donated another £1000 in the pot for the Sheffield Childrens Hospital Charity, who are receiving all our author's royalties.

The more books sold, the more money for a new brittle bone scanner.

I would have loved to have been there; I wanted to show him a shot of our first gig at the Black Cat Club in 1962 when it had only been going a few weeks.

Archived