Bonfire/Fireworks Megathread 2008, Post info/requests here!

SHarper

As usual there is the Hallam FM 'After Dark' on the Don Valley Bowl.

On the Saturday (4th) there is a 'Fireworks Extravaganza' at Magna.

Depending where you are various pubs will probably be having a display, I know the Yew Tree at Malin Bridge normally has a half decent display, although I have never been (since I can see the fireworks from my window).

Hiya does anybody know of any good firework displays that will be on the 4th of november rather than the 5th? My cousins are staying on the saturday and therefore i want to take them out then.

Anyone know if the firework display at ridgeway arms, ridgeway will be on the staurday???

Hiya does anybody know of any good firework displays that will be on the 4th of november rather than the 5th? My cousins are staying on the saturday and therefore i want to take them out then.

Anyone know if the firework display at ridgeway arms, ridgeway will be on the staurday???

I think the Ridgeway Arms will be having one, they usually do. I think they lit the bonfire at about 6 - 6.30pm last year if I remember right. I may go this year.

Archived