Bonfire/Fireworks Megathread 2008, Post info/requests here!

SHarper

I believe its tonight at 6pm - fireworks starting at 6:45pm.

Its annoying, I cant find owt thats on tomorrow night, and the megathread is confusing and irritating!!

If someone could make a list of all the displays they are aware of, what day they are on and what time - that would be excellent

Anyone know when the council ones on the rec up Heeley Bank Road are on? These were the best in Sheffield last year and I got a grandstand view - want to watch 'em again this year, but to be prepared with some beer, not just hear WWIII starting and run round wondering what's happening!

I live in S11 and am looking for a local display or ones with good bus access as I dont drive. This is my first Nov 5th off for 3 years so I really want to go to a display. Is there still one in endcliffe park? Any suggestions welcome?

The Springwood does a good one, always has! Big Bonfire, cracking fire works this year (seen them), Karaoke, food, raffles etc. Is being regulated by the Council and fire dept to ensure saftey is upheld

All round a cracking night out!

i live near that what time and is it sat 4th or sun 5th ....and to the person that said stay away from the springwood dont tar everyone with the same brush we not all that bad

Archived