The Fez Club and other Sheffield clubbing qs for fri/sat 10th/11th Oct

Solomon1

oh yes! almost forgot!! does anyone know who the deejays were at the DQafterparty after the james zabiela gig on friday 26th of september?? :help::help:

James Zabiela was at Urban Gorilla & you were at the UG afterparty. It was the UG residents Jonny Townsend, Alan Chapman & Adam Connal playing the afterparty. They will be playing together again all night in the Plug Earth room at the UG 7th birthday on 24th October.

Well there may not be much deep house going on at Zogg tonight - but Far Too Loud are playing who are in the growing crossover between breaks and psy - so you never know - you may enjoy it!

:)

dude...i came, i saw....and it was good :D

danced my ass off

James Zabiela was at Urban Gorilla & you were at the UG afterparty. It was the UG residents Jonny Townsend, Alan Chapman & Adam Connal playing the afterparty. They will be playing together again all night in the Plug Earth room at the UG 7th birthday on 24th October.

duly noted!! and i will be there....

incidentally, is the earth room the little room in the middle? loads of pooffies (to sit on) and no stage?

and on a side note, deadmau5 at plug is honestly going to be brilliant...

how was he? listened to his stuff on myspace and decided it was a bit too dark for me......also, i find his mouse head quite scary! :)

so went to planet zogg instead...with far too loud who were brilliant!! think have been converted to breaks!!

(and spent most of saturday with fluorescent paint on my cheek :D)

Archived