A club called Zero??

xxMExx

can anyone help?

im not from the sheffield area and was wondering if there was anything on at a club called zero tonight...possibly i think it maybe hardhouse/trance music....but i need to no for defo if there is....

thanks.

The only thing *vaguely* like what you're asking about at .Zero is Planet Zogg which is the second sat of the month - next one is on sat 9 april & plays trance-techno/tech-trance with a bit of psy trance thrown in every now & again.

Not really much in the way of hard house anywhere in Sheffield these days ( It'd be unnecessary to say "thank god"...) apart from Sundissential once a month. Only trance event this w/e in Sheffield is Gatecrasher's trip down memory lane on Easter Sun with all the usual big Radio1 type DJs.

Why not get your whistle & horn out and cheer Slipmatt & Mickey Finn along at Sneak at Zero tonight?

im not from the sheffield area ..was supposed to be visiting a friend tomorrow was wondering wot was on...thanxs anyway for your help..yeah im always at sundissential every month heard about zero thought there was something on. i did mean tomorrow not tonite...stupid me!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by beerboy

The likes of Justin Robertson and FC Kahuna will be gracing the decks along with others.

Justin Robertson... that's going back a few years, i remember having a tape of his must be 10 years ago!!

Feeling old.

-PK-

Archived