Where to go out in S6

SYorksDeano

Well I have started my "tour" of Sheffield. Already done S1 to S4 and last night went out in S5 and survived, no scratches or anything.

Anyway on Tuesday I intend to go to the S6 area. Now from what I know about the S6 area, they have a circus there 365 days of the year and the clowns wear blue and white striped shirts...........oh and the tram goes there.

But where are the pubs that have "entertainment" on? Not bothered what entertainment it is (as long as its legal), and doesn't have any chavs.

So come on pussycats, where should I go???

Well there is an area of a few pubs in hillsborough. Not really sure about if any do entertainment. The rawson spring is usually the busiest- it is a weatherspoons pub so the cheap drinks explains that.

Tour of sheffield-that sounds really good, how long are you doing this over?

I'm aiming to cover every postcode and then do a little report, plus I am sooooo loved on here people might want to meet me :hihi:

I may come for a wee drink.

I've been in the general area for a number of months and have only been coaxed out for the Rawson Springs meet.

I can see these "postcode" visits becoming unoffical meets.

Last night in S5 was really good. The people there must have thought I had just stepped off the Jeremy Kyle research bus, but the beer wasn't bad and the natives were really friendly:hihi:

The idea of the "postcode" tour is simple. I'm forever taking the micky out of a certain area from week to week. So why not visit them? That way I can be proved wrong!!!

Oh and if you think I was been nasty with the Jeremy Kyle comment, when I visited S2 I needed Jerry Springer :hihi:

Well I have started my "tour" of Sheffield. Already done S1 to S4 and last night went out in S5 and survived, no scratches or anything.

Anyway on Tuesday I intend to go to the S6 area. Now from what I know about the S6 area, they have a circus there 365 days of the year and the clowns wear blue and white striped shirts...........oh and the tram goes there.

But where are the pubs that have "entertainment" on? Not bothered what entertainment it is (as long as its legal), and doesn't have any chavs.

So come on pussycats, where should I go???

tuesday in the s6 is quiz night at the rivelin tofts lane always a good night chance to win 8 pints, raffle, 2 free sunday lunches and get your supper free you wont find better entertainment on a tuesday night

Archived