Good places that are open for lunch on a Sunday

themole

I want to go out for lunch tomorrow somewhere in or around Sheffield, but in my previous experiences a lot of places are closed at lunch time on a Sunday for some reason. I am ideally looking for either a traditional Sunday lunch or an Indian restaurant that serves top notch food, has convenient parking nearby and is within a 20 minute drive of Crookes.

If anyone has any recommendations I would be so grateful :)

I want to go out for lunch tomorrow somewhere in or around Sheffield, but in my previous experiences a lot of places are closed at lunch time on a Sunday for some reason. I am ideally looking for either a traditional Sunday lunch or an Indian restaurant that serves top notch food, has convenient parking nearby and is within a 20 minute drive of Crookes.

If anyone has any recommendations I would be so grateful :)

the best place for sunday lunch is the rivelin tofts lane 2333247 everything fresh and homemade best yorkshire pudds this side of sheffield nothing frozen

and only 5 mins away from crookes

Archived