Fishing websites @ sheffield area??

Hi, does anyone know of any GOOD websites devoted to fishing in and around the sheffield area? I think if there isn't there might be a market for one, it'd be nice to have a forum area, help and advice etc, fishery reviews by "ordinary" anglers, i'm toying with the idea of doing one myself as a personal hobby/project, maybe starting with a fishery guide. All comments will be very welcome.

thanks for that, SHarper, i've seen that website,not bad...but to be honest, of the ones i've seen, i remember the Trabucco one being good, interesting to read about the continental match tactics but i couldn't complete registration for some reason to take part in the forum.

I'd love to find one where people ask and answer questions about venues, tackle, bait tips etc.

FRINSTANCE...I've just got back from a day's practice for a match at Lodge Farm, near Ranskill, but till today i knew nowt apart from litle carpand skimmers. I now know that i want pellets and maybe corn, casters and maggots. Pole at 10 metres and an 8 elastic, 18/16 hook, .12mm line too.

UNLESS YOU KNOW DIFFERENT?

total fishing .com mercury match group .com only two i can think at the mo matey me and my lad just got back from skeggy we fished herrons mead near the stock car track and bagged up a tench a chuck on pellet (bag up ) soacked in molasses and a spoon full of brasem !! there you go im giving all my secrets away lol!! never failed to catch on on it yet its deadly at hay field in summer :thumbsup:

Archived