Sheffield Forum - Back to the seventies

Guest sibon

A valve has blown in my telly! Can I fix it myself or do I have to call in a repairman?

We had to leave the room when ours was getting fixed, the man said it was dangerous to be in the same room while he was fixing it :suspect:

Grahame would come in handy about now, he used to fix tellys.

He's far too busy now, saving souls. Valves are a thing of the past for our resident pastor. Anyway, the git has got me on ignore... how am I going to get my telly fixed?

He's far too busy now, saving souls. Valves are a thing of the past for our resident pastor. Anyway, the git has got me on ignore... how am I going to get my telly fixed?

Well thats not a very Christian attitude is it? "Thou shalt not put thy fellow forumer on iggy" is a mainstay of the bible!

Which is cheaper.. Challenge! or Fine Fare? I was shocked to see that bread has gone up to 6p in the Challenge! on Ecclesall Rd. The wife wants to try Fine Fare at Woodseats instead next week.

Go to Tesco-you get Green Shield stamps. Has anyone got into foreign food yet ? Vesta beef curry-fantastic !

Archived