Kabanos Sausage (Polish Sausage)

Dimitri 11

I see this sausage a lot at Morrisons and, I'm pretty sure, Waitrose (always seems to be on offer) but when I look at it I always wonder what the hell I'd do with it - do you cook it? - it looks so thin and wrinkly. Anyway, will have to try some - but I think I'll wait for you experts to make your mind up about where to get the good stuff. ;)

I always wonder what the hell I'd do with it - do you cook it? - it looks so thin and wrinkly.

It's nice just on it's own as its quite flavoursome. Some dips go nice with it as well - I am not sure what the names are but there are those trays of dips where there are 4 of them and the reddish one goes nicely with Kabanos.

Anyway, will have to try some - but I think I'll wait for you experts to make your mind up about where to get the good stuff. ;)

I'll let you know once ive got hold of some of the thin dry stuff. You might like the other stuff better as it's just personal choice but as it seems to be supermarkets that have the fatter, moister variety it's mostly not going to be as good.

• 7 months later...

Archived