Are men and women able to be just friends?

What is it though?

Sex?

Isn't that just taking friendship to a physical level?

Can you see how this just leads to more and more questions?

Hmm?

HMMMMMM???!!!!!!

I can see how this leads to more questions, indeed.

No need to shout. *gives you a mild relaxant*

I have more female than male friends and always have and I do ok.

Apart from the constant talking and having the wee extracted...

Once a blokes known a woman for more than a few months she stops being sexually attractive to him and simply becomes a person who he likes- thats how it is with me anyway.

I think that works both ways round, with a number of my male friends I think I was quite keen on them at first and then the friendship deepened and now we are great friends and I no longer want to go there. This is especially true with friends who are married because you know realistically it's not going to happen- wrong time wrong place etc but why spoil a true friendship by letting sex get in the way. As someone else says we can't explain why it happens with certain people, I think pheromones have a lot to answer for:D

Some of my/our female friends can be induced into being flirty. Doesn't mean I'm going to roger 'em on sight!

Some are purely platonic friends. Doesn't mean I wouldn't - JUST THAT i SHOULDN'T!! (And perhaps, in conscience, couldn't).

Some are beyond such considerations - however attractive; it'd be like - like doing it with a relative!

There are matters that I PREFER to discuss with a woman - as long as it does'nt involve money, cars or multi-tasking!! ;)

yeah but you might want a change of oil sometimes- to quote a soon to be not a male friend of mine.:hihi:

Oh, my female friends are more than qualified for vehicle maintenance, but doesn't mean I want them to service my car. Sounds like you soon to be ex friend wanted to give you a service to me :hihi:

Archived