Are men and women able to be just friends?

Most of my friends are blokes, and at first fella was a bit wary but now he gets on with them really well and sometimes prefers me to go out with them than other lasses purely because he knows they will look after me.

IMO men are actually easier to get along with because if they have a problem they will just say it instead of bottling it up or getting catty about it.

Most of my friends are blokes, and at first fella was a bit wary but now he gets on with them really well and sometimes prefers me to go out with them than other lasses purely because he knows they will look after me.

IMO men are actually easier to get along with because if they have a problem they will just say it instead of bottling it up or getting catty about it.

I prefer male company to female company too, but I do wonder sometimes whether it is always entirely plutonic on all sides.

What's geology got to with it?:hihi:

I'm writing on posts, reading a pile of journal articles, taking notes and attempting to drink my tea out of my new and very special Charlie and Lola mug. Something had to suffer and it is my spelling!

Oh, several conversations and a bit of musing over things gone by.

I guess it sometimes happens, but as long as you are firm and ensure they are aware nothing will happen, then as a friend, they will respect that. Miscommunication can often happen, but it shouldnt be a problem as long as everyone knows the score.

I guess it sometimes happens, but as long as you are firm and ensure they are aware nothing will happen, then as a friend, they will respect that. Miscommunication can often happen, but it shouldnt be a problem as long as everyone knows the score.

I think some people (and I'm sorry to say, that more often that not it's men) don't respect the boundaries and try and cross them. Some men are notoriously crap at reading signals. Equally there are some women who seem to think that every man fancies them. It's more likely to happen when you're younger, in my experience.

Archived