Are men and women able to be just friends?

I'm not sure if once you've stepped over that line from friendship to 'and more' you can ever go back to being strictly friends again, and I think this is what some women whose male partners have female friends may be concerned about.

It's certainly possible. I'm friends with a girl and it's great being able to talk openly about things and get a girl's opinion. The gossip is much better too!

Could I see myself sleeping with her? Yes, as she's pretty foxy, but I wouldn't because it would spoil a good friendship. Ask me again if I'm still single at 40 and you might get a different answer though... ;)

I'm not sure if once you've stepped over that line from friendship to 'and more' you can ever go back to being strictly friends again, and I think this is what some women whose male partners have female friends may be concerned about.

You can, provided that no one got hurt. I've done it.

You can be but you need to be aware that every male friend you have who isn't gay has at one time or another imagined themselves and you doing things that you wouldn't want your mother to know about

Back to Harry Burns.

*wonders when Disco has imagained himself doing things with me that he wouldn't want his mother to know about*:o

May seem like a silly question, but are men and women able to be just friends? Or is there always one person wanting more?

i have a male freind and tbh id say he has become an extremely close freind to me now! i can say with 100% confidence that i would NEVER EVER EVER have sex with him! i certainly do not have any feelings other than freindship and caring for him and im pretty sure he doesnt have any for me lol!

my partner doesnt have a problem with it either he thinks its cute sometimes as we do share cake and sometimes we can look like a couple of girls!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

said it before and will say it again, of course men and women can be just friends, even if there is an attraction, and even if there has been more than friendly intimacy, it just takes a bit of common decency and intelligence to work around any awkwardness.

Archived