Are men and women able to be just friends?

Yes of course you can, i have had plenty of female friends over the years, though as soon as they get themselves a bloke you rarely hear from them.

I have fancied some of them most of them I have'nt, for some reason some of them have even fancied me :o

So yes you can, it can be purely plutonic, can even be the basis for more if thats what you both want, why not if you grow close as you get to know each other more, and fall in love because of who they are as a person.:)

How can you guarantee that?

because I know them well.

And if you can go out with your mate, get very drunk and crash out in the same bed (rinse and repeat several times) without anything ever happening, you can pretty much make guarantees.

because I know them well.

And if you can go out with your mate, get very drunk and crash out in the same bed (rinse and repeat several times) without anything ever happening, you can pretty much make guarantees.

That doesn't guarantee they don't fancy you or don't want to take the friendship further. It just means they haven't said or done anything about it

Archived