Leadmill Last night 27th

Hubert

Best night out i have had in ages.

Went in about 9 to see the Dead 60s who were absolutly fantastic

Wish we had known Harrisons were on though and we could have gone earlier, the othersupport act (Little Flames) i thought were pretty poor.

You just cant fault paying £7, considering you would pay a fiver to get in club anyway.

Really looking forward to Kaiser Chiefs in April now.

Anyone else go?

We went last night , payed £8.50 on door got there about half 7 to find there was nobody in we asumed they'd be near selling out cos theyres a bit of hype abourt dead 60's but it soon filled up. Harrisons are very good and little flames werent poor but id just say and average band really but maybe a band that'll get better over a couple of albums.Dead 60s are ace ,very mod sounding and id compare them to the ordiary boys.

Sadly not going to the Kaisers ,Coral or futureheads as funds were low last month/early this month due to buying v ticketets plus going to see razorlight (supported by Yeti and they were ace im lead to belive its one of the libertines whos in them dunno really) and zutons(who were supported by the stands , saw them last year at the mill and they just suddenly went all quiet) but i will be down next week for mooney suzuki.

Rock n Roll ,thumbs up

Archived