Too Many Restaurants On London Road

ericsean

Dunno really. ive not really been on there for years. its just one long prossesion of eating houses. I think its about time Sheffield council started refusing applications for them. Dont get me wrong, its nice to have a good range but i think there is enough now.

Restaurants? The last time I was there there were a lot of junk food / fast food places but no restaurants

Thats what i meant really.

Looks a bit ropey now dosnt it?. Just look at the nice places on eccy road to compare...

Exactley there not Restaurants, there's god know how many pizza shop's kebab shop's then the odd Restaurant.

Does this not apply to the whole of Sheffield? I am unaware of any restaurants in Sheffield i.e. where fresh food is cooked by a chef or cook rather than someone just reheating something from Iceland in a microwave. Please please tell me I'm wrong.

Does this not apply to the whole of Sheffield? I am unaware of any restaurants in Sheffield i.e. where fresh food is cooked by a chef or cook rather than someone just reheating something from Iceland in a microwave. Please please tell me I'm wrong.

Well most of the restaurants on London Road for a starter

There can never be too many restaurants..it's called choice and the times I've eaten in the restaurants on London Road recently it has been excellent

Archived