Clubbing suggestions for Fri October 31st, please?

Solomon1

My suggestion is to go to Electrosexual the following saturday at Carling Academy. Surely that will be a good night. Or go to Kaboom at shhhh! the previous week for the superb Tony Walker

Apart from that i'm not sure whats on on that specific date

thanks shweethart :). halloween is my birthday dude...so am goin out that friday whatever.....whats kaboom? and where's shhh?

Yeah mate Cellar 35 is a real pukka a venue with a sound system that is second to none (function 1 I believe) so the music sounds SPOT ON!!!

Its £5 to get in mate and that includes a top DJ line up, fire breathers on show and 2 pro dancers strutting there thing on the dancefloor.

Take a look in the gallery mate on my website from the previous Dirty Funk - link - http://www.djjohndixon.com/photos.php?id=48

I really do recommend it so if you decide to come down, come say hi, I'll be playing from 1am - 2am.

The lions Lair (next to embrace, opposite John Lewis car park) will be holding the after party, which now has smoke machine & lazers...like a mini club. The atmosphere is top notch and its just £2 to get in. starts 3am- 6am

Be cool to see you down there matey!!! :)

John

thanks jonno! :) can't decide between red room and cellar 35 now! what kind of music do you think is gonna be played for most of the night dude?

My suggestion is to go to Electrosexual the following saturday at Carling Academy. Surely that will be a good night. Or go to Kaboom at shhhh! the previous week for the superb Tony Walker

Apart from that i'm not sure whats on on that specific date

and is tony walker as good as chris duckenfield? and where is shhhh!??

and how do you know all of this stuff anyways dd???! :)

and seriously considering going to UG next week on 24th just to catch these three musketeers again.........Jonny Townsend, Alan Chapman & Adam Connal.....cos they ****ing ROCKED at the james zabiela afterparty at dq. am still grinning bout it :D.

The music will start off funky from 10 - midnight and then midnight - 3 the music will be made up of some real dirty electro. hence the name DIRTY - FUNK - bit of both lol

Where ever you decide to go mate, have a wicked birthday and a top night. Hopefully will see you at Dirty Funk @ Cellar 35 but if not...have a blast!!!;)

The music will start off funky from 10 - midnight and then midnight - 3 the music will be made up of some real dirty electro. hence the name DIRTY - FUNK - bit of both lol

Where ever you decide to go mate, have a wicked birthday and a top night. Hopefully will see you at Dirty Funk @ Cellar 35 but if not...have a blast!!!;)

hey fanks :)

I haven't even started on the DJ's yet....!

Seriously, if electronica and techno is your thing, you really, really can't miss DJ Rephlex Records....

just had a listen to the youtube link on aphex twin....bit darker and harder than i'm used to.....but had me dancing anyway :). where to get tickets in advance? don't want to queue for hours....

Archived