Ghost in Rotherham Marriott

osram

Just been talking to the wife about ghosts. My only experience is when I visited the Marriott Courtyard Hotel in Rotherham a few years ago.

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my chest. When I awoke I was greeted with a man - made of white smoke - pressing down on my chest with his hands. He was an old looking man with a bald head. I screamed at him (I remember this vividly) to get off and he did. He drifted towards the window an I then noticed that he only had half a body. Severed above the pelvis. He left me with a really cross looking expression.

My reson for posting is purely curious. Are there any reports of ghosts in this area of Rotherham?

• 6 years later...
Just been talking to the wife about ghosts. My only experience is when I visited the Marriott Courtyard Hotel in Rotherham a few years ago.

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my chest. When I awoke I was greeted with a man - made of white smoke - pressing down on my chest with his hands. He was an old looking man with a bald head. I screamed at him (I remember this vividly) to get off and he did. He drifted towards the window an I then noticed that he only had half a body. Severed above the pelvis. He left me with a really cross looking expression.

My reson for posting is purely curious. Are there any reports of ghosts in this area of Rotherham?

That got me chuckling, great description :hihi:

Archived