Anyone work as an NVQ assessor?

Hello all,

I work for a NVQ provider who also have their own assessor recruitment agency so please contact me if there is anything I can help with. We are national so might be able to help people.

I have also come from a Teaching recruitment background so I might be able to help with QTS questions or general work questions.

Cheers.

Hello

I am currently training to be an NVQ Assessor and would like to know more about the assessor recruitment agency that you mention. Please can you send me some information about it, such as web address?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Im a qualified Assessor in Retail, customer service and Team leading. Pm me if you want any info...:thumbsup:

Hi just enrolled in NVQ assessor after been made redundant after 10 years in finance sector customer facing. I have HND in business and finance too. I was wondering is there any additional information I need to know and where to look and apply for employment once course has been completed.

Thank you

Edited by BMC2013