How would you deal with this liar?

Why the desire or need to deal with it? And why the desire and need to hunt him down on-line?

If he's a liar and doing you no harm...so be it. You and your friends now need to look at your need to know maybe?

I think if your a very close friend rather than a grouped friend he should be approached and vent your concerns, that's if the lies are affecting you on a personal level or affecting someone else who is really close.

I used to work with someone who claimed she and her husband had Picasso's and diamond necklaces stored in a bank vault in Switzerland for their retirement:hihi: I just though it was highly amusing and just humoured her these people surely must be quite sad really if they feel the need to make these outragious claims thinking that people will actually believe them.

I knew someone like that many years ago. He drove a red sports car and tried to tell us he was an undercover spy, he was working in Debenhams at the time!

It annoys me that they think you are stupid enough to actually believe their fantasies.

:)It reminds me of my ex-husband , he was a compulsive liar! Someone said its because they have low self esteem - well, that may be so but you can do with out liars because when it comes down to it you never know when theyre truthin and when theyre lying!

I think someone brave in youre group should come right out and asks them why theyre always lying - if they dare:hihi:

ply him with booze sit back & enjoy the show as the lies become more outlandish
I knew a fellow like this - he actually thought people believed his outlandish exaggerations.

It was all rooted in a huge inferiority complex, and while he was annoying at times, he was also amusing with a beer inside him and a useful butt for jokes.

Archived