The Great Whinge Thread

Yeah.

Lets all have an unnacustomed whinge! It isnt like we do it every day is it? I mean we`re such a cheerful, merry crew, so here is a repository for our collective whines.

Ill start....

Erm....

I have a severe itch on my shoulder blade but I cant reach it because... because... Im busy whinging on here to stop typing for a second...

Ok, your turn!

LET THE WHINGING BEGIN!

Naughty girl!

Bad girl! To your room!

I'm surprised you didn't go for the more traditional "go to MY room" Not like you to let one slip by (a joke that is)

You must be tired :confused:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I need to whinge too, don't I? I still have so much to do to get my house presentable for next week. It's not looking promising :(

Yeah.

Lets all have an unnacustomed whinge! It isnt like we do it every day is it? I mean we`re such a cheerful, merry crew, so here is a repository for our collective whines.

Ill start....

Erm....

I have a severe itch on my shoulder blade but I cant reach it because... because... Im busy whinging on here to stop typing for a second...

Ok, your turn!

LET THE WHINGING BEGIN!

Or, in your case, let the whinging continue! Let's face it, you just never stop, do you? Moaning about your poor, long-suffering better half, stealing her make up and generally making yourself obnoxious.

You torture dumb animals and torment your offspring - then complain when you get told off!!

If you actually stopped whinging for a while, you'd cut down on your SF posts by about 90%.

All you'd have left would be the perving (and whelks)!! :hihi:

Archived