The Great Whinge Thread

My arms hurt more than ever. I now can't carry anything heavier than a tin of beans without wanting to scream, my little love monkey is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot and I want to murder my psychotic cats.

How was that?

My knee hurts, my feet keep cramping, I spent most of last night throwing up and ma is driving me to the brink of insanity, the cats have left a lovely pile of barf where i trod in it and nearly dislocated my spine and the book i was reading has mysteriously disappeared. Pah, pfffff :rant::mad::gag:

Why do all companies hire people who can't speak English to handle anything communicative. I was on the phone the other day sorting out my phone contract and after asking one simple question all I heard was scottish ramblings for what seemed like forever. I hope someone has sympathy for me, my girlfriend (half scottish) wasn't impressed with my new found hatred!

Damn cat has puked half-digested Go Cat all over the laminator, I've had sciatica for days and it won't go away, I've slept most of the day and missed a glorious autumn day and my left leg's gone to sleep because damn dog no 2 is using it as a pillow and I can't move it. :rant::hihi:

Or, in your case, let the whinging continue! Let's face it, you just never stop, do you? Moaning about your poor, long-suffering better half, stealing her make up and generally making yourself obnoxious.

You torture dumb animals and torment your offspring - then complain when you get told off!!

If you actually stopped whinging for a while, you'd cut down on your SF posts by about 90%.

All you'd have left would be the perving (and whelks)!! :hihi:

Youre saying that like its a bad thing!

Archived