The Great Whinge Thread

I want to whinge about people who come to work when they are ill! Why do you do that & then friggin moan all day about how ill you are? GO HOME IF YOU ARE ILL :rolleyes: I dont want to here about how great you think you are because you are ill & that you are working......arrgghhhhhhh

Thanks Jabbers, I am on one now.

I can never have a good whinge. My friends and acquaintances always have to top me, in the name of empathy of course.

"You think that's bad... blah, blah, blah."

"Oh, I can sympathize because... blah, blah, blah."

"I had vomiting and diarrhea... blah, blah, blah."

"Wait until I tell you what happened to me... blah, blah, blah."

"Yeah, but mine was the fatal type... blah, blah, blah."

All of you! Get off of my whinge!

• 1 year later...

Last week my car needed £250 of work.My wife's car started to play up at the same time,I've booked it in, her iron went wrong and she needed new one (top priority that).

I couldn't log on to the net....the ADSL light on the router was out. Checked that it failed inside the BT box

Spent £70 on a new router...that didn't work either.

Took old router round to my daughters house and plugged it in.........ADSL light came on.

Phoned ISP who said the line from them to the exchange was OK.

Didn't realise how much I relied on the net.. got to get holiday insurance...internet banking, paying bills, e mails etc.

Printer has been playing up, an intermitent fault....sometimes gets half way thro' a print job and stops, waste of paper and ink.

6 weeks ago Windows said that the hardware had changed on my PC and I would have to reregister.

Hardware hadn't changed but did it anyway.

Yesterday had the same message ....3 days left to register...first I had heard of it.

Reregistered by phone as I had no broadband.

Fed up with PC/windows and printer might have to replace both.

MIght get a Mac and an A3+ photo printer

Can I justify the outlay....could have a holiday for 2 for the cost.

Back on today..it was something to do with the wiring in the

exchange.

Whinge over

Archived