Norbury hall acf 1980s

moggs69

I am or was cpl McGowan i was a cadet at norbury hall from 1982-1987 any one else from then get in touch. Any one remembering sm Higgins, sgt woods,Lnt Lyons (ltr capt) and capt Lovell .

cadets/ ncos, Higgins,Burkinshaw (mooney), Else, masters...ect

And a sad goodbye to Joe Higgins who passed away 9th june 10,

he will be missed by all who knew him , every one liked joe ,

Edited by moggs69

• 2 years later...

Rather late but I am very sorry to hear of the passing of SMI Joe (Gordon) Higgins.

Do you know if SMI Chris Rayner or Staff Alan ?? (the latter used to be at Hillsborough) are still with the cadets?

Thanks,

Capt Fawcett (rtd Sheffield ACF)

• 1 month later...
I worked as a civilian driver at norbury hall captain jebbit and rsm drew were in command jeff banyard and john and mrs hobson also worked there 1966 -68

Had some great times as a little girl along with my two sisters, at Norbury, my dad was a sgt staff nurse there, can remember mrs hobson, lovely people.

My dad was eric pass, had some great parties, always loved the Armisty day, when afterwards fozen to death, we went back to norbury hall and got warm with all lovely food served.

• 8 months later...

Hi Captchris, just seen your message on here from last year and have joined the forum so that I can contact you. Its Alan Scott and yes im still with the cadets at Hillsborough, just clocked up 31 years. I can see that you moved to Thailand are you still there? Came to Thailand in 2010 and will be coming back in Nov to Phuket. Hope you are well and hope you pick this message up. Alan

• 7 years later...