Ignorant/Rude Shop Assistants

The thing is it happened to me today in the newsagents. I had 2 bottles of pop and a cereal bar. They don't give you carrier bags in there so i had to pick the 3 items up and sort my change out, i only have one pair of hands and she was already calling the next person to be served...so rude!!

just got me thinking

last friday i nipped into tescos on west street for a snack

joined the queue for the self serve till to be stood there while 2 foriegn blokes laugthing there heads off and talking to each other where paying for there £13 shopping using a big bag of coppers

The thing is it happened to me today in the newsagents. I had 2 bottles of pop and a cereal bar. They don't give you carrier bags in there so i had to pick the 3 items up and sort my change out, i only have one pair of hands and she was already calling the next person to be served...so rude!!

but if you where the next person would you have aproached the counter or would you have waited untill they cleared the till ?

It happens to me a lot too, and I just take even longer put my card/change back etc. before I go. Things like that always get me angry.
Don't ever come in my shop, then, cos I will ask you move aside :)

Time is money, we can lose another customer who's impatient and won't wait while you're making your non-existent point. :rolleyes:

It's a sad fact but all you're doing is annoying the rest of the queue, not the assistant. We're getting paid for standing there, the other customers aren't.

It happens to me a lot too, and I just take even longer put my card/change back etc. before I go. Things like that always get me angry.

thats probably why it happens a lot to you

because you take even longer

i just move to the side out of the way knowing that there isnt only me

but if you where the next person would you have aproached the counter or would you have waited untill they cleared the till ?

I always wait! I am very polite and always wait in post office and banks etc, until they call me or press their little button :hihi:

and so you should but dosent it annoy you when your waiting in the queue because someone else is holding it up because theyve got nothing better to do and think its there right to stand there for 10 mins while they sort there bits out

and why do they not get there cards out untill everything as been scanned?

what where they thinking of paying with?

you know the 1s everything scanned through they get told the price and thats when they decide to go rummaging through their bags for 1 of their 60 cards

why not take it out while theyve been stood waiting for the 1 in front to finnish having there 10 minutes at the till

Archived