Flu jab!! what's going on?

I had a flu jab on tuesday and i feel shocking today.........cold , shivery and have got the shakes.....no i doint drink and i have eaten but i feel very flu like i think ? Ive had this jab before and not felt like this. Its said you dont get flu from flu jab and side effects are minimal...so whats goin on ??:confused:

People react differently to the flu jab and yes there can be some who mimic the effects of flu, after all the jab is cultured on flu virus. Indeed, some people like those with M.E are reluctant to have it, though in the end it is apersonal decision , in some cases it will save your life., It may though be a coincindence as there is already a very nasty bug going around, (see thread) worth having a look at this...

http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Vaccines/Flu

Dictionary - psychosomatic - 2 entries.

1. adjective - Of or relating to a disorder having physical symptoms but originating from mental or emotional causes.

2. adjective - Relating to or concerned with the influence of the mind on the body, and the body on the mind, especially with respect to disease:

Dictionary - psychosomatic - 2 entries.

1. adjective - Of or relating to a disorder having physical symptoms but originating from mental or emotional causes.

2. adjective - Relating to or concerned with the influence of the mind on the body, and the body on the mind, especially with respect to disease:

"Nocebo effect." That's the phrase I wanted. People expecting to get flu symptoms because they've had the jab, and thereby actually getting them.

Not that I'm saying that is always - or even very often - the cause. I just wonder if it might be.

"Nocebo effect." That's the phrase I wanted. People expecting to get flu symptoms because they've had the jab, and thereby actually getting them.

Not that I'm saying that is always - or even very often - the cause. I just wonder if it might be.

Have you ever had the "Flu Jab"?

Just asking. :)

Archived