Flu jab!! what's going on?

A several years ago I had the flu jab and it floored me, I swore never again. A few years ago

there was a scare about swine flu, the way the media was going on about it people should

have been dropping like flies but they weren't.

I can't help but suspect someone is conning someone else and getting a tidy little income from it.

Who is doing the conning and who is being conned I cannot decide. However, if I get the flu and

die from the infection you all will know I was wrong with my initial suspicion.

A several years ago I had the flu jab and it floored me, I swore never again. A few years ago

there was a scare about swine flu, the way the media was going on about it people should

have been dropping like flies but they weren't.

I can't help but suspect someone is conning someone else and getting a tidy little income from it.

Who is doing the conning and who is being conned I cannot decide. However, if I get the flu and

die from the infection you all will know I was wrong with my initial suspicion.

The whole world is full of medical cons to make money. First they spread viruses and then they sell us the cure or most times a false cure that doesn't work. its called Problem, Reaction, Solution.... with the help of the media they can make million and even billions on drugs by spreading fear around the world, you cant deny you all saw what happen in 2009 swine flu hoax.

But the 'new' OP wrote as though she was joining in a discussion that took place 3 years ago... Ye Gods! Some of the posters aren't even still active! Some may well be dead! You just write a new thread if you want your subject back on the map...
But the OP did what they are supposed to do, didn't they? When you come to start a new thread, you are prompted to see if there is already a thread on a similar subject........and yes, there may be some in that first section that are no longer with us for whatever reasons but, that happens sometimes.There will be some that have only joined the forum more recently as well.

There will also be people that are thinking of having the jab for the first time and will be interested in reading of other peoples experiences.

Had mine again last week. No bad affects, can't even pinpoint where the needle went in.....

I had mine last week and spent a couple of days with a sore spot on my leg (I have injections in my leg rather than my arm by choice) and I didn't make that any better by sitting down with my phone in my pocket and digging the corner in to the injection site, but I'm less than a week afterwards and it's all fine now :)

I've only ever had real flu once and it took 6 months to get my asthma stabilised properly afterwards, so I don't plan on having it again.

The whole world is full of medical cons to make money. First they spread viruses and then they sell us the cure or most times a false cure that doesn't work. its called Problem, Reaction, Solution.... with the help of the media they can make million and even billions on drugs by spreading fear around the world, you cant deny you all saw what happen in 2009 swine flu hoax.

Come on then Dabinkle, what did happen in 2009? How was the initial outbreak and subsequent pandemic handled and how do you think it should have been handled? Please feel free to use the previous 1918 H1N1 pandemic as a reference point.

jb

ETA: It may be best if you start in a new thread as you will undoubtedly ruin this one.

Hello. The only reason you feel ill after having the jab is because you were already incubating a virus. The flu incubates for a period of time before you feel the effects so the jab would not make you have the flu as it is a dead vacine.

Archived