Sheffield Movie Quizzes

super_pie

So, there seems to be an interesting upturn in the amount of film quizzes in various pubs around Sheffield recently. Anybody been to any recently? I’ve put in quite a few appearances at the one’s in the ‘Dove and Rainbow’ and the ‘Showroom’ and sadly find myself far too film geeky, and often ending winning or coming a near second (even when I turn up just by meself).

Can’t help but think that this is the only way that me knowing who’s the ‘best boy’ on most films or being able to list Corey Haim’s filmography is ever going to come in useful.:blush:

Anybody else know of any other film quizzes? (I think syfm do one don’t they?)

As i didnt have a clue who Corey Haim was ,I asked my partner ,(who like yourself knows far too much useless knowledge on film trivia)after 5 mins of detailed review of his works ,I now feel alot wiser.

Maybe you should compile your own quiz and put it on here just for a bit of fun, if you can that is.

jjx

Okay, if anyone can quickly name the films from the snipets; then they get a fee date with me, or if male, a free date with their sister....

"Shut up, I'm having a rhetorical question"

"You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fu**ing T-shirt at best"

"I've had my finger up my ass but I wouldn't say I've had anal sex"

"Yeah, he's a nice kid, pretty kid. Don't know whether to f**k him or fight him"

"This is the 90's. You don't go around punching pople. You have to say something cool first"

"One man's life touches so many others, when he's not there it leaves an awfully big hole"

Archived