Bankers draft !

blade1000rr

In fairness, when it first opened, it was half way decent. Plenty of cheap, reasonably kept real ales, a good turnaround on different beers, and no rowdiness. It seemed like a good idea.

The thing is, these places aren't run as 'pubs'. These are nothing but 'McBeers', or 'Beer King', and as such the inevitable decline started, and it's the same in every Wetherspoons I've been in in recent years.

The thing is, these places aren't run as 'pubs'. These are nothing but 'McBeers', or 'Beer King', and as such the inevitable decline started, and it's the same in every Wetherspoons I've been in in recent years.

What do you mean?

lol Corporation is far worse, but a good laugh. personally i think all wetherspoons, Bankers Draft and all, are only good for meeting up with people en route to other places or going for food when there's no cheap alternative. this particular one also has pestering staff- i can undertsand them being eager to get people out, but the staff seem to stand staring at you eating/drinking until you leave at the end of the night half an hour before they go home :S

Archived