Romantic Nights in Sheffield

Lestat

Come on Guy's I need your help! How would you spend a romantic day in Sheffield, where to go - what to see - or do I need to go out of Sheff?

Girls! Where do you like to be taken on a romantic evening? what would be your ideal night out - or in?

:help::thumbsup:

Originally posted by Lestat

Come on Guy's I need your help! How would you spend a romantic day in Sheffield, where to go - what to see - or do I need to go out of Sheff?

Girls! Where do you like to be taken on a romantic evening? what would be your ideal night out - or in?

Football game :P I wish that would work and I would be sorted ;)

Get to meet her somewhere and pull up in a limo, whisk her off to a fancy restaurant where you have set out a small corner all to yourselves, go to a fancy bar and finish off with a night in a luxury room in a hotel. But before you go to the room if it's a nice night go out in the countryside and pick a nice look out spot to speel off cheesy romantic lines to her :gag:

Originally posted by sparklesista

Do you really need advice on that Lestat? :D

:blush: :blush: Well, I want something a little bit different . . . everyone I seem to ask or everything I think of is not really as original as I'd like . . . probably just me!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lestat

I used to take my birds to Doncaster abatoir.

Be in her trolleys in no time :thumbsup:

Guest Cutglass

well i was impressed when a guy turned up to take me on a date for a "mystery tour" but took me for a nice road trip and we ended up at Damflask just as the night was falling, lovely clear night with tons of stars and then we went for a quick drink in the pub near it, can't remember the name of the pub tho? but i was well impressed that a bloke had thought to take me to look at the stars!

Well, I've got the meal sorted - in a nice country pub in Derbyshire & the the house will be looking spot on when we get back - candles, flowers etc . . .

But what do you think could lead up to this though . . .

1. Bowling?

2. A visit to Matlock/Buxton etc?

3. Film at cinema?

if its an evening meal then why not spend the day in the Peaks? Take a picnic (women love it) and go to for a walk along the river...

Archived