Curry Canteen Weekend Demand

shaggy123

Good news for curry lovers, CURRY CANTEEN is now also open with its unique offer of 3 curries 1 rice for £3.50 at the weekends from 12 - 6pm.

You can find us at

Dorking st,

(off Carlisle st,spital hill end)

S4 7lz

Next To Church on the rock.

0114 2795348

What curries do you do?

Well we do a differant menu each day.

For example today we have a chicken boneless curry ,Mutton boneless curry ,Spinach and chick pea and fried veg and potatoe curry. The idea is that you pick 3 out of the 5 curries with a bed of rice for £3.50.

Together with samosas,onion bajee,spinach bajee,mix veg bajee,veg roll , pakora with chutney/mint sauce and nan bread,these all are £0.50 extra .

Drinks are all £0.50 too.

We are also to start an asian desert menu in the next 2 weeks.

Going to have to find this place and check it out...

You are most welcome,

ring for directions on 279 5348 when you near by.

We are not that easy to spot actually,down a side street off carlisle st.

Best landmark is the Church on the rock (spital hill end of carlisle st )

As someone who has been eating here on a regular basis the food is of a high standard, I drive out of my way so I can drop in!!!!

For £3.50 it is amazing credit cruching value thoguh I never just spend that, I believe its rude not to buy a bhaji or samosa as well......

No I am not related to these guys or anything like that its just that I have been waiting for some time to be able to get my favourite food at lunchtime instead of waiting until the evenings/weekends.

Emeraldeye

Archived