Curry Canteen Weekend Demand

shaggy123

I'm gonna have to try this place now, no excuse now really!!![/quote

We look forward to serving you.

We are very much looking forward to see how people react to our new concept of 3 curries and 1 rice for £3.50 in an evening type set up.

We are really happy with the way things are moving during our lunch time slot but we feel we will expand the menu gradually for the evening slot over the next few weeks,as we feel people will have more time in the evenings.

I'm gonna have to try this place now, no excuse now really!!![/quote

We look forward to serving you.

We are very much looking forward to see how people react to our new concept of 3 curries and 1 rice for £3.50 in an evening type set up.

We are really happy with the way things are moving during our lunch time slot but we feel we will expand the menu gradually for the evening slot over the next few weeks,as we feel people will have more time in the evenings.

What curries have you on today shaggy? Might be over for my tea :)

Is the Curry Canteen next to the Staffordshire Arms? Gonna give you a try tomorrow afternoon I think and try and fit a swift pint in as well.

Hi investigator...right on the nose with that bit of investigating!!

Yes we are next to the Staffordshire arms,

i am really sorry but we are closed over this weekend in preperation of our extended opening hours to 12 pm from Monday.

However i did supply the onion bajees and samosas to Mark for your party tonight!

I've been for lunch today and It was fantastic. Large portions, fresh quality produce and service with a smile. What more do you need?

Only one little niggle, and by no means a moan. Shaggy, could you warm the plates up a little first? Other than that, I can't fault it for the money and will be back soon.

Keep up the good work.

We have decided to bite the chili and have moved to extended opening hours of 12 noon till 12.00 Midnight !! MON TO FRI.

SAT AND SUN 6 - 12 MIDNIGHT.

STARTING WEEK COMMENCING 3RD NOVEMBER 2008.

Will definatley be tracking this place down in the near future!

Can't wait,sounds good.

My hubby and I went a few weeks ago after I saw a post about it.The food is excellent.We had chicken curry,lamb curry and chick pea curry with rice ,delicious will definately be going again.We have spread the word to some friends that work at a garage nearby they love it too.:thumbsup:

Archived