Curry Canteen Weekend Demand

shaggy123

Popped in about a month ago, had a couple of curries and rice as I don't eat chicken, really enjoyed it. We will be back, in fact if youre open till midnight not just lunchtimes I could call in with my kids on the way to meadowhell after school! :-)

Shaggy I shall be visiting your place on Sunday. What are your speciality on Sunday's?

HI Bizzle ,

tomorrow we will have ,Chicken saalan,Lamb saalan, Spinach -Chick pea and Cauliflower- potatoe with Rice.

We also have a selection of Onion ,Spinach ,Potatoe and Mix veg bajee.

Together with Samosa and Naan.

Remember open from 6PM ON SAT AND SUN.

when are you opening to midnight?

Hi f_g,

we did a trial evening week last week ,but it didnt really work out for us,perhaps because of our location or maybe we just hadnt prepared enough.

I cant say for definate when we will try again, but we will definatly do so...i think perhaps in a couple of months maybe.

But for now we are open MON TO FRI 12-6PM.

Will keep you updated on any time changes.

Hi f_g,

we did a trial evening week last week ,but it didnt really work out for us, perhaps because of our location or maybe we just hadnt prepared enough.

I cant say for definite when we will try again, but we will definatly do so...i think perhaps in a couple of months maybe.

Went in last Saturday with my wife and daughter about 9.45pm, after reading about it on here, the restaurant was empty so we did wonder if it was feasible to open in the evenings, which is a shame because we really enjoyed the food. Simple curries but very tasty, we had 3 meals, 2 bhajis, 2 spinach bhajis, 2 samosas, and a nan bread, plus 2 cans of coke - the cost £15.00!!!

OK it won't win any awards, but for a great value tasty meal you can't beat it.

Will defintely be back

Hi f_g,

we did a trial evening week last week ,but it didnt really work out for us,perhaps because of our location or maybe we just hadnt prepared enough.

I cant say for definate when we will try again, but we will definatly do so...i think perhaps in a couple of months maybe.

I've PM'd you, but I think you should send some flyers out to shift working companies in your area - you could get some good afternoon/evening custom. Hopefully I'm gonna try something soon. :)

Went in last Saturday with my wife and daughter about 9.45pm, after reading about it on here, the restaurant was empty so we did wonder if it was feasible to open in the evenings, which is a shame because we really enjoyed the food. Simple curries but very tasty, we had 3 meals, 2 bhajis, 2 spinach bhajis, 2 samosas, and a nan bread, plus 2 cans of coke - the cost £15.00!!!

OK it won't win any awards, but for a great value tasty meal you can't beat it.

Will defintely be back

Thankyou Iano...look forward to welcoming you soon.

Archived