Complaint about Leadmill bouncers

skinggdonn

Paul - you said in the Gatecrasher thread that Sheffield needs another large club, yet in other threads you're calling for Leadmill, Embrace & O2 to be closed. Fine, you don't like the customers or the music played anywhere but Plug (of the large venues), but calling for them to be "turned into apartments" seems bizarre from someone who also says there isn't enough large venues in the city.

Leadmill, Embrace & O2 have an established customer bas, who enjoy the events, music and people they meet there - you're not in one of them, but please don't think everyone shares your views. Would you really be happy if they did all close, and all those customers came along to Plug when you go there?

Paul - you said in the Gatecrasher thread that Sheffield needs another large club, yet in other threads you're calling for Leadmill, Embrace & O2 to be closed. Fine, you don't like the customers or the music played anywhere but Plug (of the large venues), but calling for them to be "turned into apartments" seems bizarre from someone who also says there isn't enough large venues in the city.

Leadmill, Embrace & O2 have an established customer bas, who enjoy the events, music and people they meet there - you're not in one of them, but please don't think everyone shares your views. Would you really be happy if they did all close, and all those customers came along to Plug when you go there?

You do have a point, especially with Embrace I'd hate to see the people who go there in Plug.

I suppose just to see the Leadmill bouncers unemployed would be good enough.

As I said on the other thread, its quality not quantity that we need. Gatecrasher would bring a large quality club which we are sadly lacking.

Archived