The status of charles st

Connect4Fun

Originally posted by JonJParr

What do you mean "polishing a knife"? Is that an expression or did he have a real knife and he was polishing it? I really despise the whole hip-hop "I'm part of a gang" culture.

I think he was kinda more admiring it than polishing it, either way its not what you want to see on a night out! If they got rid of the "I'm from south LA" type of people it would be a good club!

Originally posted by _Ren

oh i didn't mean jungle juice though i never went to that. I thought there was another one that started after Charles St was handed over. any ideas? sorry i can't remember the name.

Was called Conspiracy wasn't it? They had Jungle/Drum and Bass (run by Easy D) and Speed Garage downstairs.

No idea if it's still running tho..

Originally posted by carcrash

NTA used to do a trance night there on a Thursday

did they? i had a mate called ed who ran "pause" there at which mr aNTAcid played once, perhaps ur thinking of that.... ed stopped doing pause cause new owners took over, good job really. he then moved to milton keynes.

Originally posted by Terraviva

Was called Conspiracy wasn't it? They had Jungle/Drum and Bass (run by Easy D) and Speed Garage downstairs.

No idea if it's still running tho..

YES! thats the one. anyone ever go?

Archived