HELP - best pubs and bars to go in Barnsley

sukeysue

Hiya, I know this is a 'Sheffield' forum but hopefully someone has been for a night in Barnsley..........

I am going on Friday night and would like some ideas for which bars and pubs are the best to go to?

I am going to Escapade Club..........is this is the centre of Barnsley?

Thank you

xXx

Depends what you like. 99% are West St (or worse) style sweaty alcho dens. Theres a nice cocktail bar upstairs above Spice indian restaurant. Go in via the restaurant as I think you need a members swipe card to get in via the street entrance!

the ice bar does buy 1 get 1 free on a friday,and livingstones is £7 entry and free bar all night!thats if you're looking for bargains.joseph brammars and walkabout both have good atmospheres(and large heated beergardens if you're a smoker).retro bar is like reflex if you like your 80's music and theres always funny girls if you like that type of thing.or if you're fancying a lapdance the blue minx is just down the rd from escapade!:D

Archived