Pub with great beer garden/outside area

icklesweet

Anyone know of any? I have looked on the web and googled it a million times but cannot seem to find anything.

Looking for a place for a gathering next year but want it based in the beer garden/outside areas.

Any suggestions............

Thanks

if you looking City Centre, one of the few outside areas you will find is the Dove and Rainbow beer garden, very snug with heater, lighting and decking and plants, a bit like a tropical garden. Very popular all year round......

The York beer garden is being cleaned up and improved too, and will have decking and a fresh look......

I was wanting something for a 'private' function and there would be about 50-60 guests so something snug like the University Arms or Dove and Rainbow is too small. But thanks

I have already tried the Interval at the SSU but they want to charge £250 to make sure the party is private plus catering, which is out of my budget.

I will google the Cobden view as I have no idea where it is........ ideally was looking for something in the North of Sheffield but anywhere is its a good pub/outside area would be good.

Thanks!!

Archived