Antibo - West One

top4718

I took my parents here on sunday. The food was really nice, nice decor and very clean. We really enjoyed it. We had the set day time meal £9.95 for three courses which was really good value. It would be nice for a big group. Best asking if the can do a set meal for you if lots are going. much easier to sort out bill if you are paying individually for yourselves.

We did have a lovely meal on Sun night, the only small downside was that despite the restaurant being less than half full, we still had to wait 20mins for anyone to take our dessert order to the extent that finally my boyfriend went up to the kitchen and ordered it himself! Other than that, food and wine excellent, much better than I remember it previously.

Erm..... our experience on the 3 for a tenner (or thereabouts) was (1) mud in the garlic mushrooms, (2) a missing pizza and (3) a hair (not belonging to our party - we checked haha) in a pizza.

It's cheap and the food is passable if you like mud, hair and invisibility.

The staff did give a free drink to those suffering but it should not have happened in the first place.

Archived