Anyone heard of a Gerald mullen

berk

he used to play cards and other things in the montgomery hotel at nether edge,he once saved a mans life who was glassed in the neck and he stopped him bleeding.

gerald mullen was the man who did the glassing on mel brown , he got time for it .

mich crich was the man who saved mels life by ramming a beer towell into the wound .

I "got to know" GM many years ago in the Old Crown on London Road....Have to say that he was always right as rain with me on the few times we met, but I remember saying to the landlord that I wouldn't like to cross him!

He replied that it wasn't GM I should worry about - it was the bloke who gave him that scar!

geralds daughter was in the group called the scrubbers,do you remember a couple of years ago they were 3 cleaners from sheffield made into a group for a tv programm,did the circuit for afew months then faded into oblivion:hihi:

wrong...fay mullen was simon mullens wife,both fay and simon were family friends for more years than i care to remember.no relation to gerry mullen at all.

Funny how Scots criminals and gangsters are attracted Sheffield and South Yorkshire, at the moment there is one running Feba Custodia a security company (se Panorama about three months ago).

Also there is the guy who owns the racing stable at Bawtry who, also according to Panorama is from the Glasgow gangster fraternity.