Intimate venue needed for clubbing event

MusicisKing

I will have a listen.

I will say initially that I am not sure his mixes look like the kind of thing I am after. I am not doing a Funky House night and I'll only consider Electro if it's less obvious than the usual stuff that's floating around at the minute.

Is you brother open to adapt his style/music choice to fit in with the music policy of an event?

I don't want him to play from a list of tunes we supply or anything but if he can fit in with what we are trying to achieve we can definatly do something.

That said, I will have a listen this afternoon.

I will have a listen.

I will say initially that I am not sure his mixes look like the kind of thing I am after. I am not doing a Funky House night and I'll only consider Electro if it's less obvious than the usual stuff that's floating around at the minute.

Is you brother open to adapt his style/music choice to fit in with the music policy of an event?

I don't want him to play from a list of tunes we supply or anything but if he can fit in with what we are trying to achieve we can definatly do something.

That said, I will have a listen this afternoon.

best thing to do is to talk with him - i'm no expert at all, IHe has played at underground electro nights if thats the sorta thing you're lookin for...?

You can contact him via his website in my sig link - on the contact page

good luck with the night though :thumbsup:

Archived