Frankie & Bennys restaurant- birthday meal out?

hannahclarke

its my 21st birthday in 5 weeks but am wanting to get it all organised now as due to the lack of organising lst year i didnt do anyting- hubby dont get hints so am organising it myself this year to amke sure at least i get what i want.

anyways, im looking for a a non-expensive and nice restaurant to go to and have chosen to have it at frankie and bennys in the centertainment as were going pics first.

just wandering if they will do anythign to make my 21st meal special? i dont know- if i was to pre-book it do you think that they would make it special for me in any way? I want that ''its your birthday '' feeling in the restaurant? theres only myself and hubby so i think that bringing my own cake in for just the two of us would be too much

anyways, im looking for a a non-expensive and nice restaurant to go to and have chosen to have it at frankie and bennys in the centertainment as were going pics first.

I'd go to the new Italian place thats opened next to Nandos, or even go to Nandos.

Frankie & Benny's has been horrible every time I've been.

But if it's your 21st I'd go much more upmarket than Centertainment.

Archived