Frankie & Bennys restaurant- birthday meal out?

hannahclarke

They'll drop the music and put on Happy Birthday really loudly and get the restaurant to sing it to you....it'll be followed by 'Congratulations' (you know the song...) which will be cut off midway.

Oh yes - i had that!!! :blush: Minus the Congratulations bit, though.

I'd go to the new Italian place thats opened next to Nandos, or even go to Nandos.

Frankie & Benny's has been horrible every time I've been.

But if it's your 21st I'd go much more upmarket than Centertainment.

Agreed. Don't know the Italian, but Nando's is a pretty safe bet for tasty, fresh food. Also Chiquito isn't bad for chain food (better than F&Bs anyway).

You might get a better deal if you take some Friends! If you ain't got any - get a forum meet sorted and then invite who you liked on that night! Sorted!

im new to the area so dont know anyone but im going back to wales to have a birthday meal with mates. just want to do summat special with the Other Half on my birthday

I'd go to the new Italian place thats opened next to Nandos, or even go to Nandos.

Frankie & Benny's has been horrible every time I've been.

But if it's your 21st I'd go much more upmarket than Centertainment.

im knew to the area and dont know any poch pricey places so thought id stick to what i know. any advice or ideas are most welcome though x

thanks for all the advice on here but can someone please give me some more ideas to do on my birthday then? im not fussed i need ideas as i dont know whats on in sheffield beign new to the area and all and any suggestions for a nice meal with the hubby will be great x

Frankie and bennys for a treat....hmmm..

i'd have a rethink if were you, the chain restaurants and usually overpriced frozen rubbish, and every time i have been it the quality has been poor.

i would put it on the same level as mcdonalds but with table service...

Archived